I prepared this material for a presentation this week at the Northwest Regional Conference for…
Thanks to the Washington State Bar Association’s Solo & Small Practice Section – I appreciate having the opportunity to speak today at the annual CLE with legal-tech futurist, and workers comp attorney Jordan Couch. This post houses materials for today’s talk. If you have questions for either Jordan or I, feel free to jump into the comments below and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
Take stock of your law practice. Where should you be devoting your time? What common tasks drag you down? And most importantly, what can you do to make your law practice more efficient and profitable? Greg will teach you how can understand the systems that run your law firm, and help you identify the issues holding you back. Once you have found your hold-ups, Jordan will give you some tools to solve them. From advertising and intake, to billing and feedback there are lots of tools to help you automate and simplify your legal practice.
- Blog post by Greg: How lawyers can use Agile project management and kanban.
- Website for John Grant, Agile lawyer guru.
- John Grant’s Lawyerist podcast.
- The Agile Attorney Slack Group signup page.
- Book by Eric Ries, The Lean Startup.
- Book by Eliyahu Goldratt, The Goal.
- Article by Jordan Couch (downloadable .pdf), Tools for Streamlining and Automating Your Law Practice.