Skip to content

Work authorization for U-Visa applicants

Starting March 17, 2015, the Vermont Service Center (which handles all U visa applications) has started issuing 2 year work authorization to any eligible U visa petitioner who includes an I-765 application (Application for Employment Authorization) with their U visa…

Read more
Back To Top