Sound Immigration helps families navigate the immigration system and start new lives in the United States. From day one, our lawyers will be by your side as you go through the most important legal process of your life. Common cases that we work with include:
- Fiancé(e) visas (i.e., I-129F, K-1);
- Marriage-based green cards (i.e., adjustment of status, I-130/I-485);
- Marriage-based visas (i.e., consular processing, IR-1/CR1);
- Affidavits of Support (i.e., I-864, I-134);
- Removal of conditions for conditional permanent residents (i.e., I-751);
- Adjustment of status under INA 245(i) (i.e., I-485, Supplement A);
- Extreme hardship waivers (i.e., I-601, I-601A).
Our online immigration law firm allows you to get one-on-one help from an experienced lawyer regardless of where you are. Learn more about our team of experienced immigration lawyers below, or follow the links above to get educated about family-based immigration processes.