skip to Main Content

How to complete the N-400, Application for Naturalization

Download our free guide

Learn about the requirements for filing the N-400 application for naturalization, and read step-by-step instructions for completing the form. This free 24-page Guide includes:

  • Discussion of the seven eligibility requirements.
  • Step-by-step instructions for completing the N-400 Form.
  • Tips for preparing your N-400 packet.
[vcex_blog_grid grid_style=”fit_columns” columns=”2″ equal_heights_grid=”true” posts_per_page=”-1″ img_size=”full” date=”false” excerpt_length=”50″ exclude_categories=”18, 16, 11, 9″ content_heading_color=”#d9853b” include_categories=”10″]
This Post Has 2 Comments
  1. I came here to Florida from England in dec 2014 got married to my husband US citizen in February 2015 and gave birth to our son April 2015 we filed all of our paperwork I-485 -130 work permit etc but we moved house and didn’t get an appointment letter and it was denied.since then I discovered my husband was a heroin addict and was in and out of jail so we’re unable to file again
    I would like to stay in the states but not stay married to my husband due to his problems
    What can I do?
    Thank you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top