A father of two who knows the immigration process first-hand
Book a meeting with Gustavo
Gustavo graduated cum laude at the Seattle University School of Law , where he focused on immigration law. Gustavo was born and raised in Guadalajara, Mexico. At age 12, Gustavo and his family emigrated to the United States to eventually settle in the State of Washington. Gustavo has experienced the immigration process first-hand and that is why he became interested in immigration law.
Before entering law school, Gustavo spent over 10 years in the customer service industry. Working his way up from customer service representative to call center manager. As a former customer service professional, he understands the importance of providing courteous, professional, and consistent service to his clients.
Gustavo lives in Tacoma area with his wife, Lupe, and their two daughters, Tatiana and Paloma. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his family, playing soccer and doing remodeling projects at home
- Sound Immigration (Associate Immigration Attorney)
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (Legal Intern)
- Volunteer Advocates for Immigrant Justice (Legal Intern)
- U.S. Department of Labor (Benefits Advisor – Legal Intern)
- Scholastic Book Fairs (Operations Supervisor)
- Health Net Federal Services (Call Center Supervisor)
- Bates Technical College (Customer Relations Program Instructor)
- CSG Openline (Assistant Call Center Maneter)
- Seattle University School of Law (Juris Doctorate cum laude)