- This event has passed.
Administrative Processing: Alternatives to Waiting
March 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- How to avoid administrative processing (e.g., preloading your case).
- When to wait and for how long.
- How to identify the potential problem.
- Exploring and exhausting your remedies.
- Possibilities for litigation.
About our presenter.
Jay Gairson is an immigration and national security attorney in Seattle, Washington. His clients are primarily from the Middle East, East Africa, and South Asia. He regularly handles cases that receive additional fraud detection and national security review. He uses systems thinking to evaluate government programs and strategize solutions to problems that appear to be otherwise intractable. He graduated in 2010 cum laude from Seattle University. He has served on several professional committees including AILA Washington’s Executive Committee and is highly involved in community groups.