Diligent, Affordable Immigration Lawyer and Criminal Defense Lawyer
Phone: 206-829-8214 (Se habla español)
Address: 1001 4th Avenue Plaza, Suite 3200, Seattle, WA 98154
John Wheaton is an experienced immigration lawyer and criminal defense lawyer in Seattle, WA. He has represented numerous clients in immigration court, including clients seeking asylum, cancellation of removal, U visas, and many other forms of immigration relief. In addition, he has worked on criminal cases in both state and federal courts.
John received his B.A. in English and B.S. in Physics from Stanford University in 2005. He graduated with honors from the University of Washington School of Law in 2010. While at law school, John represented clients in immigration court as a member of the Immigration Law Clinic. He also served as a Rule 9 intern for the Snohomish County Public Defender.
Disclaimer: John Wheaton is an independent immigration attorney and is not affiliated with Sound Immigration.
- Washington State Bar Association (Member)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (Member; Past New Members Division Co-Chair; Past Pro Bono Committee Vice-Chair)
- Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (Member)
Pro Bono/Volunteer Work
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (Pro Bono Attorney)
- Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission – Open Door Legal Services (Volunteer Attorney)