Brittany Lowe operates an independent law firm which is engaged by Sound Immigration as independent co-counsel.
I became interested in immigration in 2008 when I was working with international students at Indiana University in Indianapolis. I enrolled in IU’s evening law school program and transitioned to a new day job helping with student and employment visas at the University. Balancing night school with our processing load of about 300 H1B and 300 J1 visas helped me become efficient and effective with my work and time management.
Since receiving my law degree, I’ve been living in the Seattle area and working almost exclusively with family-based permanent resident and naturalization cases.
I work hard for clients, and as a former Midwesterner I value clear and open client communication. At the same time, however, I respect the time and resources of my clients and enjoy employing technology to minimize errors and boost efficiency.
- Brittany Lowe Legal Services, PLLC (Immigration Attorney and Owner)
- Law Office of Andre Olivie (Contract Attorney, Paralegal)
- Indiana Economic Development Corporation (Legal Intern)
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (International Scholar Services Specialist: H-1B and J-1 visas)
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (Juris Doctorate, May 2014, top 25%)
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana (Bachelor of Science with Honors in French Education, May 2004)
- Université du Québec à Chicoutimi (Study Abroad Program 2003)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association – Washington Chapter New Members Division (Co-Chair)
- Eastside Legal Assistance Program (Volunteer Attorney)
- Northwest Immigrant Rights Project (Volunteer Attorney)
- Eastside Cultural Navigator Program/Together Center (Volunteer Attorney)